|SASMO/SACSeTS Member Early bird||R2 250,00|
|SASMO/SACSeTS Member Std
|SASMO/SACSeTS Member Late||R4 450,00|
|Non-Member Early Bird||R5 390,00|
|Non-Member Standard||R5 830,00|
|Non-Member Late||R7 150,00|
|Fellows, Nurses, Registrars, Pharmacists etc Early Bird||R1 980,00|
|Fellows, Nurses, Registrars, Pharmacists etc Std||R2 450,00|
|Fellows, Nurses, Registrars Pharmacists etc Late||R3 350,00|
Early Bird Fees 31 August 2018
Standard Fees 1 September – 31 October 2018
Late registration fees 1 November 2018 – onsite
Closing online registration 12 November 2018
The registration packages include the following:
- Delegate Registration Package
- Attendance of all sessions
- Welcome function
- Refreshment breaks and lunch
Terms and Conditions
- Access to and attendance at the SASMO Congress will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the congress (1 November 2018)
- All early-bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early-bird time period (31 August 2018). Failure to pay the early-bird fee by such date will result in the delegate being liable for the full registration fees.
- All standard fees must be paid within one month of their registration or by the latest 1 October 2018.
- An invoice with the Congress bank details will be emailed to you by the system on submission of the registration form.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the congress bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed to Robyn Cawood, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique Registration ID number: (Name, Surname, Reg IDP number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to SASMO Congress 2018
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible for covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the SASMO Congress 2018 bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the event.
- No online registrations will be accepted after 12 November 2018.
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat – email@example.com
- Cancellations received on or before 15 April 2018 will receive a full refund, less a R500 administration fee.
- Cancellation received between 15 April 2018 and 30 April 2018 (17:00 GMT +2) will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 30 April 2018 (17:01 GMT +2).
- Any registrations received after 30 April 2018 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as above.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Congress.